Thursday, May 17, 2007

At least you know you're alive....

It's slow today at work, and I'm suffering from ennui despite the fact that I had a fun weekend (party with friends Saturday) and I had a health scare yesterday. I may have a hernia, and I awoke with searing, burning pain just below my ribs, right in the center of my... chest? abdomen? kinda where my diaphram is (solar plexus?). The pain was such that it woke me from a deep sleep, but not sufficiently enough that I could even call for Logan's help. In my mind, I kept thinking I needed to go to the ER, but I couldn't move to call or even say a word if I had managed to get the phone. I was scared, but eventually resigned myself that maybe I was dying and it would be okay. I fell back asleep, and was pleasantly surprised to wake up, and with no pain.

No comments: